Loans for People with Bad Credit
Short term loans are often needed in today’s world, but what about short term loans for people with bad credit? Short term loans for people with bad credit provide a sum of money which usually needs to be paid back by the next payday. They are designed to be used for when you are facing a costly bill and unexpected repair, and by their very name, loans for people with bad credit help those who are trying to better their credit rating and cannot get credit from anywhere else. Loans for people with bad credit are now very popular, and definitely worth checking out, but how do they work?
Otherwise known as payday loans, loans for people with bad credit are short term credit options whose interest is based on a two-week period. It is common for these loans to be around 650% APR, which is over ten times the amount of interest you would expect for a normal bank loan or credit card, but this percentage is based annually, so let’s do a little calculation. If we assume that two weeks is 1/24 of a year, then the amount accrued over two weeks on what you borrow is equivalent to 650%/24, which is 27%. So if you borrowed $400 on an APR of 650%, then you would pay back $400 plus 27% of the amount, which totals $508. There are no better loans for people with bad credit which might offer a lower percentage.
Thankfully, if you do find loans for people with bad credit to be your only option then the chances of you being approved are very high. No thorough credit checks are performed, which means that when you enter your information, you will be notified in seconds whether you have been approved. If you are approved then the money will be in your bank by the next working day, which makes loans for people with bad credit a really speedy solution.
There are a number of prerequisites to getting approved with loans for people with bad credit. You must be over the age of 18, and you must be in regular employment usually earning over a specified amount. You need to prove you citizenship and living status, and hold a valid checking or savings account. Some lenders only allow permanent US residents to apply, and not citizens who live overseas.
Loans for people with bad credit are subject to the specific terms of each state, so make sure you check your own state laws. Loans for people with bad credit give you a real lease of life when you need it most.
Every now and then we get ourselves into a financial slump. Despite our best intentions of trying to keep our heads above water financially we sometimes find ourselves in situations where we are in dire need of money.
When this sort of thing happens we often wish that the fates cut us some slack and have someone offer us a loan. Banks are our first choice but if your credit history hasn’t been the best facet of your persona of late then it’s highly likely that you’ll have your loan application revoked.
There are other ways to acquire a loan though and one of these is called payday loans. Payday loans are loans you can acquire through banks, credit union facilities or online lenders and they are called as such because when you ask for that kind of loan you’ll be required to make your repayments on your next payday.
If this is the sort of loan you’re interested in then read on and know more about what payday loans are:
1. Payday loans don’t require you to have a perfect credit history. A lot of people with a bad credit history often feel that they have no chance of acquiring another loan with any lender, but payday loans are different. Most lenders, online lenders to be specific, are much more lenient when it comes to screening borrowers looking for payday loans. An unattractive credit history won’t turn lenders off from giving you the loan you need as long as you make sure that you can make your repayments on time.
2. Payday loans are available online anywhere and anytime. It doesn’t matter where you are or when you need to apply for a loan because if you have access to the internet you can apply for a loan anytime regardless of where you are.
3. Payday loans even though you acquire them online are very secure. Yes that’s right, online lenders have very tight security on their websites and your personal information will never be shared with anyone so you won’t have to worry about it being used by anyone else.
4. Approvals for payday loans applications are quick. When you are in dire need of money you can’t bear to wait for borrowers to follow through with every procedure but if you’re asking for payday loans with an online lender the application process is much faster. You can have your application approved in fifteen minutes and you can have your money within 24 hours. Now that’s a very great deal.
5. Online applications for payday loans are quite easy to understand. Unlike most loan applications in banks and credit union facilities there are so many procedures and requirements that can simply overwhelm you. Not with online loan applications—the instructions are simple enough to understand and most online lenders have dozens of online manuals for you to peruse so you’ll understand every detail of your loan.
6. Payday loans can provide you a large amount of money. With payday loans lenders can offer you an amount as large as your current salary so you won’t have any problems making do with what you have.
7. With online lenders you can choose from various repayment schemes. There are so many online lenders to choose from and some of them offer better deals with regard to repayment schemes than others so you can pick out which one would best suit your situation.
There are so many things about payday loans that make it one of the best alternatives for you when you need cash fast. It’s convenient and requires lesser documents from you than other kinds of loans so if you need cash fast choose payday loans!
Are Easy Online Loans Worth It?
Emergency expenses arise once in a while, and they can come at a time when you are not prepared for them. For example, just when you think you have all your bills covered, your car suddenly breaks down or your child becomes sick, and you need money for repairs or hospital expenses. Then you realize you do not have extra cash, and the next payday is still a few days away. Is applying for online loans the answer to your need?
The Convenience of Online Loans
Online loans are very convenient in many ways. Compared to banks, lending companies have longer operating hours, and many of them are open 24 hours a day. With more than 20,000 lending companies all over the country, it is not difficult to find one near you in case you need to apply for a loan.
Aside from this, online loans are often the best choice if you have a bad credit rating because your credit background is rarely checked when you apply. Most of the time, the only information they will require from you are your contact details, your employment details, and your bank account details, plus some references. There is no meticulous application process; everything is quick and easy.
Perhaps one of the best things about online loans is that you can apply for them even without visiting a lending company. You can get your loan simply by filling the application form and submitting it online. Most of the time, the application is approved in 24 hours. You can get a loan from $50 to $500, which will be deposited to your account the following day.
Some Factors to Consider About Online Loans
There are, however, some things to ponder before applying for online loans. The interest is quite high. Most online loans charge $15 for every $100 you borrow, which is to be paid on your next payday. This fee can become a burden if left unpaid and gets rolled over to the next term. You may think the fee is not that much when you don’t pay your loan for the first few terms, but after several months, you will feel the weight of the expense. Naturally, the amount will become higher over time, making it more difficult to pay. As a result, it gets rolled over payday after payday as the amount continues to increase.
This is how online loans get their bad reputation. Online loans are sometimes likened to a trap that entices you to apply, only to enslave you with high interest rates. With lending companies ready to welcome even applicants with bad credit rating, it is easy to see why so many people turn to online loans for help.
But is it fair to say that online loans are bad for you? The answer, of course, depends on how you handle them. Online loans in themselves do help get you out of a tight spot when you are faced with financial emergencies. Yes, they do become a burden, but only if you neglect to pay your financial obligations. At the end of the day, what becomes of online loans depends on how you will handle them.